Nov 16 2013
1938. James Lee Quatermain is a man of many talents, yet holding on to money isn't one of them. James is an adventurer by trade, just like his legendary great-grandfather Allan Quatermain. And he knows how to squeeze money out of this famous name of his, while at the same time despising it. Despising those who believe his great-grandfather's tales of the supernatural and those who make fun of them alike.
Accordingly, Quatermain isn't all too keen on escorting Jennifer Goodwin, an US agent and former colleague of his, to an Egyptian temple structure in order to retrieve an ancient artifact - The Heart of Atlantis. Neither does he believe in the reputed invigorating qualities of this artifact, nor does he care the least that a division of the Ahnenerbe, the Nazi department specialized in the occult, is after The Heart as well.
But life has its ways of changing one's perspective. Quatermain soon finds himself part of a hunt across the globe - from the stormy deserts of Egypt to the icy depths of the Arctic, and all the way to the steaming jungles of Guatemala. In long forgotten temple structures the thrill of the chase awakens the true adventurer in Quatermain, as he and agent Goodwin strive to be one step ahead of the Nazis and the Russians, one step closer to obtaining the Heart of Atlantis. And deep in these temples, where age-old guardians awake from their eternal slumber, James soon learns that his great-grandfather's stories are not as crazy as he had always believed. For all things live forever, though at times they sleep and are forgotten...
- Classic "Action / Adventure" gameplay from a first-person perspective. Combining the fast paced action of intense gun battles with adventure gameplay that rewards players for exploring, solving puzzles and by "taking the road less traveled"
- Traveler equipment: compass, treasure maps, notebook and flashlight – necessary to solve ancient puzzles, find treasures and even fight with certain type of enemies
- Using environmental traps to eliminate enemies in many spectacular ways
- Exotic, picturesque locations from around the world – Egypt, Arctic and forgotten Mayan ruins
- Compelling story faithful to the spirit of classic adventure movies
- 1930’s stylization (weapons, fashion, music, vehicles etc.)
- Minimum Pc requirements
- The minimum PC requirement will undergo some more tuning from our and The Farm 51's side and will be determined within the next couple of weeks
- Recommended PC requirements
- OS: Windows 7 x64
- Processor: 2.4 GHz Quad Core processor
- Memory: 3 GB RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 5 GB
- Video Card: GeForce 9800 / ATI Radeon HD4850 Shader Model 3.0 and 1 GB VRAM
- DirectXÆ: 9.0c
- Sound: DirectX Compatible
- Additional: Initial installation requires one-time internet connection for Steam authentication
- Software installations required (included with the game): STEAM Client, Microsoft DirectX, Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable, Visual C++ 2005 SP1 Redistributable
© 2013 by The Farm 51 Group SA, Poland. Developed by The Farm 51 Group SA, Poland. Produced, Published & Distributed by Nordic Games GmbH, Austria.
Deadfall Adventures is a trademark of The Farm 51 Group SA, Poland.
All other brands, product names and logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. All rights reserved.