Oct 28 2014
Ladies and Gentlemen, (re)start your engines!
About MX vs. ATV Supercross
Rip, jump and scrub your way around 17 tracks and try to cross the finishing line first against more than 60 official riders and harvest all that motocross glory. Choose between bikes or ATVs, multiple game modes including Career, Single races, and various local (splitscreen) and online multiplayer events with up to 12 players. Perform amazing tricks to impress your fans or just "whip" over jumps to finish the race first. Customize your rider with items from more than 80 licensed motocross companies and whirl up dirt and dust on your way to victory.
Nordic Games picked up this adrenaline pumping, multi-million selling racing frenzy in 2013 and reignites the MX vs. ATV flame from where Rainbow Studios left it. After assembling a core-team consisting of former MX vs. ATV staff along with other high-profile developers, MX vs. ATV Supercross is the first project that the new team started to develop and continue Rainbow Studios and motorsports' enthusiasts’ vision of the game.
- 17 Supercross Tracks for both MX and ATV riding
- Career mode with 5 series (250 East, 250 West, 450 MX, 450 ATV, 450 MX vs. ATV)
- More than 80 licensed motocross companies in the game to ensure authenticity
- Over 60 professional riders licensed to race against
- New improved physics and control system including reinterpreting the fan favorite “pre-load” from classic MX vs ATV games
- Multiplayer with up to 12 players
- Splitscreen Mode for local 2 players’ racing excitement
- Free Practice Mode; in this mode you can practice every track alone, via splitscreen, or online with up to 12 of your racing buddies; use this mode to practice every track to perfection and/or perform the craziest stunts with freely selectable spawn-points and without timekeeping/hay bales/AI-opponents
- Motoclub Depot for regular content updates