Sep 05 2014
Colonize solar systems, annihilate homeworlds, and obliterate your foes in epic interplanetary battles with multiple players and thousands of units. Planetary Annihilation takes the RTS to a never-before-seen scale -- and gives players powerful tools to control the action.
- EPIC MULTIPLAYER: Play with up to ten friends (or enemies) in massive free-for-all and team-based matches.
- CONTROL A MACHINE OF WAR: Control punishing spacecraft, powerful tanks, and an assortment of other futuristic machines of war in epic battles across entire solar systems.
- SINGLE-PLAYER GALACTIC WAR: Conquer a dynamic galaxy with procedurally generated content that makes every playthrough different.
- ADVANCED COMMAND AND CONTROL: With intuitive drags and clicks, seamlessly switch between planets, mine resources, create custom unit formations, or pulverize armies.
- DYNAMIC PICTURE-IN-PICTURE: View and interact with your units on another planet in a second window as you focus and control the action in your primary view.
- INSTANT REPLAYS: See in-match recordings in real-time while matches are in progress. See when a battle turned by rewinding the game to any point or check out the entire match after a game ends.
- SMASH PLANETS: Don’t just win, annihilate! End games with the mother of all weapons: an asteroid on a collision course.
- BUILT TO MOD: Built to mod: create new units, modes, maps and more. Run your own server with your own custom rulesets.
- SPECTATE AND BROADCAST: Spectate matches with a suite of incredible viewing options or broadcast with integrated support.
- NO LOWEST COMMON DENOMINATOR: Client-server asynchronous technology allows games to offload much of the gameplay heavy lifting to the server, so your game isn’t held back by the slowest machine in your game.
- SUPPORTED OPERATING SYSTEMS:
- Windows Vista SP2, 7, 8, 8.1 (32 or 64-bit)
- Mac OS/X 10.7, 10.8, 10.9
- Linux current mainstream distributions, e.g. Ubuntu, Mint. See website for current compatibility information.
- OS: Windows 32-bit, Mac OS/X 10.7+, Linux 64-bit
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo, AMD Athlon X2 or better
- Memory: 4 GB
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTS 250, AMD Radeon HD 4850, Intel HD Graphics 4000 or better (512 MB VRAM, OpenGL 3.2 or better)
- Hard Drive: 2 GB available
- Network: 512 Kbps or faster broadband connection
- OS: 64-bit
- Processor: Intel Quad Core, AMD Six Core or better
- Memory: 8 GB
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 560, AMD Radeon HD 7790 or better (2 GB VRAM, OpenGL 3.2 or better)
- Hard Drive: 2 GB available
- Network: 1.5 Mbps or faster broadband connection
Copyright © 2014 Uber Entertainment Inc. All rights reserved. Uber Entertainment and Planetary Annihilation are the exclusive trademarks of Uber Entertainment Inc. Nordic Games is the registered trademark of Nordic Games Licensing AB, Sweden. All rights reserved. Developed in the USA