SpellForce 2 Demons of The Past
Jan 16 2014
Zazhut is free, and his wrath now descends upon Eo. The Shaikan are hopelessly outnumbered – but you, an Elder of the Shaikan, are not willing to give up hope. Joined by companions old and new, you head out towards the Realm of the Gods, for only they seem able to oppose Zazhut's power. However, the Gods play a game of their own, and don't seem to be inclined to help you...
The fate of Eo now rests within your hands; face the demons of the past, collect information about Zazhut and banish evil from this world, once and for all. Much has changed in time... are your foes as dangerous and your friends as faithful as they used to be? Find out for yourself in this epic new chapter of SpellForce, the unique blend of RPG and RTS, and experience this worthy conclusion of all previous games in the SpellForce-series. Check out the new single player campaign with 25+ hours of gameplay, in which nearly all Races are playable – Pact, Shaikan and even the Undead.
- 5 totally new worlds – 8 worlds in total
- Many side quests and optional gameplay [around 50 main quests (with numerous subquests), and around 40 sidequests (also with subquests)]
- A gripping story that continues the narrative of all previous SpellForce games
- A lot of new items and item sets (used as rewards, loot and at merchants), New Spells, New Weapons
- First SpellForce series appearance: Survival multiplayer mode up to 3 players with new Boss Fight mode
- Major Engine & Technical Re-Design/Re-Work
- Choose between a Female and Male Avatar
- Stand Alone Add-On, no previous SpellForce titles are required to play Demons of the Past
- Minimum System Requirements
- OS: WINDOWS XP SP3/WINDOWS VISTA SP2/WINDOWS 7/WINDOWS 8
- Processor: AMD/INTEL DUAL-CORE 2.4 GHZ
- Memory: 1024 MB RAM
- DirectX®: 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 4 GB HD space
- Sound: DIRECTX 9 COMPATIBLE
- Graphics: 256 MB 100% DIRECTX 9 AND SHADERS 3.0 COMPATIBLE NVIDIA GEFORCE 7800/ATI RADEON HD 3800. Other cards may work, but are not explicitly supported.
© 2013 by Nordic Games GmbH, Austria. Developed by Nordic Games & Mind Over Matter Games. Published by Nordic Games GmbH. SpellForce is a registered trademark of Nordic Games Licensing AB, Sweden.
All other brands, product names and logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners